France Paris Mission 2014-2016

Week 60 --- All is well, All is well!🎶

Ok so I want to start out by saying that I'm fine. Something that people forget is that I'm 2.5 hours away from Paris by high speed train... The only difference I've noticed here in Le Havre is that the flags are at half mast. So don't worry about me. The Lord watches out for his missionaries.Also, a member of the stake presidency was here yesterday and he told us that no members of the church or their immediate family members were affected by the attacks. That truly is a blessing!

Anyway, we were able to teach Moahssine the restoration. It went  fairly well. He asks some great questions and he said he'd keep reading in the Book of Mormon and pray to know if it's true.

I got to do confidentiality reports this week...that was interesting... At the end of the transfer District Leaders give a report on each missionary in their district to the ZL's, so that the AP's can have solid information when making transfer decisions. I spent an hour and a half on the phone with the ZL's. I talk about their obedience, French, testimony, and other stuff. It felt kind of awkward talking about all the elders, but it had to be done.

As a mission we just started a "40 day consecration fast" this past Saturday that will take us to Christmas Eve. It's our mission's present to the Savior. Each companionship is trying to get a new investigator every day for these 40 days by being 100% consecrated and praying every hour during the day for guidance. It's an intense goal, but it's something that all of us as missionaries and our mission as a whole needs.

I love you guys, and appreciate your concern for me. 

Talk to you next week!

Bronson

No comments:

Post a Comment