France Paris Mission 2014-2016

Week 101 --- One last week to go

So the last two weeks have been fairly uneventful here in Namur.  We were able to see Elisabeth again and she accepted a soft invite to baptism. Now we just got to get her to church and things will start moving.  Donovan broke his foot this week, so they weren't able to come to church, but hopefully next week.  We've been getting invited over quite a bit so that's been pretty nice.

I'm really sorry, but like I said not much has happened. I'll make up for it with a lot of pictures. Besides, I'll see you all in a week and a half ;)

Bronson

Photos:


Us with cricri and Donovan . . . Pictures of the fortress of Namur (right across from our apartment) . . . us hanging out on a p-day a couple weeks ago.

A cool chip I found #christianchip



No comments:

Post a Comment