France Paris Mission 2014-2016

Week 42

I'm going to apologize in advance, this email will be pretty short. We went on exchanges again this week in St. Omer. I got to work with Elder Nord. He's probably my best friend In the mission.

They have a car, so me and Nord got to drive out to this really little town and do some tracting. We talked to a ton of super nice young families and there were a couple who were pretty interested. It was probably the most fun exchange I've ever done! Also I discovered one of the funniest and most awkward movies of all time. On gospel library under the feature films section, you can find "the phone call" based on a story from the new era in 1974. The four of us watched it together and couldn't keep from laughing. None of us is sure why it's in gospel library, but it's worth watching at least once :) haha

This week we're going to Lille (a huge city about an hour away) for an eye appointment for Elder Alvarez, he needs glasses so the mission is going to get him some. That'll be a fun adventure:) 

Love you all!

Elder Bronson Jorgensen


(Elder Nord and I in a park in St. Omer)


No comments:

Post a Comment